The mission of the New Rockford-Sheyenne School is to provide the technology resources and support necessary to ensure the success of all students.
The New Rockford-Sheyenne School District started a 1:1 initiative during the 2013-14 school year & developed it to a full K-12 1:1 program by the 2016-17 school year. The 1:1 initiative directly supports the 21st century learning goals set forth by the New Rockford-Sheyenne School strategic plan.
Students in grades K-12 are each assigned a Chromebook. These devices are considered an educational tool, much like a textbook, workbook or notebook, intended to support the individual learning needs of every student.
Technology Documents (2018-19):
- One of these 2 options MUST be completed in order to receive device:
- 1:1 Policy
- Equipment Replacement Costs
- Notice of Directory Information
- Acceptable Use Policy (Board Policy)
- NOTICE: Student devices will be filtered by the ND state internet filter while at school using NR-S’s WIFI, however the internet WILL NOT be filtered at home or once the student takes their device off of NR-S WIFI.
- Kent Brown, Technology Director ~ email@example.com
- Amy Cudworth, 1:1 Technology Coordinator ~ firstname.lastname@example.org