New Rockford-Sheyenne School Library
Hours: 8:00-3:30 (M-F)
Online Library Links:
Library Mission Statement:
The mission of the New Rockford-Sheyenne School Library is to provide quality materials and services which fulfill educational, informational, cultural, and recreational needs of the student body in an atmosphere that is welcoming, respectful and professional.
- Students are expected to work productively while in the library.
- Students are to be respectful to other learners in the library.
- Books – Students may check out up to three (3) books at one time for a period of two weeks, with one renewal.
- Overdue Materials – Students with overdue library materials will not be allowed to check out new materials until the overdue items are returned.
- Lost Damaged Materials – If an item is lost or damaged it is the student’s responsibility to pay for the item. Books that are damaged may be repaired. If you have a damaged book return it to the library as soon as possible for repair. DO NOT TRY TO FIX IT YOURSELF! Students with lost or damaged items will not be able to check out new books until they have paid for the item.