- If you have moved or changed phone numbers, please contact the front office.
School Calendar 2020-21
Class Lists PreK-6th Grade
- Schedule – Mrs. Demester
- Supplies – Mrs. Demester
- Handbook – Mrs. Demester
- Preschool Prices
- Preschool is $50 per month. Please check with Melanie to see if you qualify for a reduced rate!
- Free/Reduced Parent Letter
- Application for Eligibility for Pre-K Funding
- Preschool Registration Form
- Welcome to Kindergarten Letter/Supplies/Handbook – Mrs. Schafer
- Handbook – Mrs. Skogen
- Letter and Supply List – Mrs. Skogen
- Welcome to 1st Grade – Mrs. Yri
- Handbook – Mrs. Yri
- Welcome to 1st Grade- Mrs. Ystaas
- Handbook – Mrs. Ystaas
- Welcome to 3rd Grade Letter/Supplies and Handbook – Mrs. Koepplin
- Supplies – Mr. Demester
- Welcome to 5th Grade Letter/Supplies and Handbook – Mr. Christiansen
- 5th Grade Band – Mrs. Hovey
- Welcome to 6th Grade Letter/Supplies and Handbook – Mr. Risovi
9th – 12th Grades:
- Application for Free/Reduced Meals OR Apply online: https://apply4schoolmeals.dpi.nd.gov
- Income Eligibility Guidelines
- Letter to Households re: Meals
- e-Funds Website
- Through e~Funds for Schools, we are now able to accept credit card payments at the front office! You will be charged 3.2 percent plus $.20 per transaction. You do not need to have an e~Funds account to utilize this option.
- Parent Registration Instructions (for e-Funds)
- Detailed lunch information can be found under the District tab.
- Lunch Prices:
- Student Breakfast $2.00.
- Student Lunch $2.70.
- Reduced Student Lunch: $0.40.
- Reduced Breakfast is covered by the State.
- Adult Breakfast $2.50.
- Adult Lunch $3.70.
- Athletic Booklet 19-20
- PHYSICAL FORM – To Be Completed Yearly
- CONCUSSION INFORMATION AND RELEASE FORMS – To Be Completed Yearly
- TRAINING RULES – To Be Completed Yearly
- TRAVEL REQUEST – Copies of this should be carried with the coach and used when an athlete will not be riding the bus home from the athletic contest.
- 7th-12th Grade Sports Fees (please pay via e-Funds Website):
- JH: $25.00 each/$50.00 indiv. max.
- HS: $35.00 each/$70.00 indiv. max.
- FAMILY MAX: $120.00
- 7th-12th Grade Activity Fees:
- FBLA $25.00
- FCCLA $25.00
- One Act $25.00 9-12th grade only
- Speech $25.00 9-12th grade only
- SADD $30.00
- Payments must be made by:
- 9/25 – Fall Sport/Activity
- 1/8 – Winter Sport/Activity
- 4/16 – Spring Sport/Activity
- K-12th Grade Activity Tickets: $30.00
- Adult Activity Tickets: $55.00/Single, $85.00/Couple, $150.00/Family
- One of these 2 options MUST be completed in order to receive device:
- 1:1 Policy
- Equipment Replacement Costs
- Notice of Directory Information
- Acceptable Use Policy (Board Policy)
- NOTICE: Student devices will be filtered by the ND state internet filter while at school using NR-S’s WIFI, however the internet WILL NOT be filtered at home or once the student takes their device off of NR-S WIFI.
- East Central Homepage
- PowerSchool for Parents
- Home Language Survey
- Six Month Surveillance Report
- NRS School-Parent Compact KAB-E
- Concession Stand Workers – Parents are asked to work at the concession stands to help raise funds for the Rocket Boosters. If you are not on the concessions schedule and would like to help out, please contact Tiffany Schaefer. Concession stands open ½ hour before volleyball and basketball games and 1 hour before football games. The chairperson’s responsibility is to call and remind all workers a couple days before they are scheduled to work.
- Memberships – Paid memberships, received by August 9, will be listed in the fall & winter sports programs. Memberships received after August 9 will only be in the winter programs.
- Annual membership dues:
- Individual – $15
- Couple/Family – $25
- Program listing – $25
- Sign in gym – $50
- Memorial – $15
- 2019-20 Concession Schedules:
- Requesting Funds:
- Rocket Boosters FACEBOOK page