Welcome to New Rockford-Sheyenne School!
____Welcome to New Rockford-Sheyenne School District. We believe that our district has a very bright future. We continue to see strong student numbers in our elementary program and will expect to see a more diversified study body going forward, which reflects state and national trends. We believe that our mission is to create an environment where students can excel and thrive. Working in concert with community organizations we strive to ensure that all available resources are available to our students. Our school is the focal point of community activity, we value our partnership with our stakeholders and look forward to enhancing our program as a part of our continuous improvement process.
Mission Statement: “New Rockford-Sheyenne Public School will provide a challenging learning environment that enables all students to reach their maximum potential.”
Click the links below to learn about the New Rockford & Sheyenne Communities:
- Ancillary Handbook
- Curriculum Guide 2015-16
- Mission Statement
- NR-S Emergency Procedures Manual —-> Since this info is password protected on the internet, the manual can be found in the classrooms.
- Staff Handbook
- Strategic Plan
- Student Handbook
Click below for a PDF of our Google Slide presentation:
- New Rockford-Sheyenne Accreditation Report
- New Rockford-Sheyenne Accreditation Plan
- AdvancED Presentation to Staff
Evidence of Standard Indicators:
- Goal #1 – Students at NR-S will become proficient in English Language Arts.
- Goal #2 – To improve collaboration among PreK-12 staff at NR-S in order to increase student achievement.
Survey Results by Indicator: