Are you interested in working in a Class B size school district in central North Dakota? New Rockford-Sheyenne School is a progressive district, focused on personalized learning experiences for students and staff. As a 2019 National Blue Ribbon Winner, we are focused on academic rigor and social supports not only for students, but staff as well. Learning opportunities are customized for each staff member and professional and personal growth is expected and supported. In addition, we are supported by a viable and growing small town. We are seeking exceptional candidates who are licensed or working on the completion of their degrees.
- High School Math Teacher
- Technology & Engineering and/or Agriculture Teaching Position
- Full time Guidance Counselor
- Substitute Teachers and Substitute Paraprofessionals
All applicants are eligible for Veterans Preference and the New Rockford-Sheyenne School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Positions open until filled.
To be considered for a position:
1. Submit online Application Form.
2. Submit a Cover Letter
3. Be willing to have a background check performed.
4. Submit Teaching credentials (if applicable)
Application materials may be sent to:
New Rockford-Sheyenne School District
Dr. Jill Louters, Superintendent
437 1st Ave. N.
New Rockford, ND 58356
Fax: (701) 947-2195