Friday, January 24th Announcements:
- ATTENTION: JUNIOR PARENTS! There will be an after prom party planning meeting for Junior Parents on Saturday, February 1st between the JV girls and boys basketball game in the band room, at approximately 12:00 noon. If you can’t be there, please contact Cherry Heinz.
- Jan. 26th District free throw contest in Devils Lake at Sweetwater Gym. Warm ups at 2:30 and shoot at 3:00. Need registration form and copy of birth certificate.
- North Dakota Crop Improvement & Seed Associations Scholarships for more information see Mrs. Anderson
- North Dakota Conservation District Employees Association Conservation Studies Scholarship for application see Mrs. Anderson.
- NDTC College Scholarship Opportunities!!!
- More information on these FRS scholarships can be found on the FRS website at www.frs.org/scholarships. If you have any questions please contact Mrs. Anderson.
- Patricia Wagner scholarship available. Please see Mrs. Anderson for the application.
- Farm Credit Services of North Dakota scholarship available for seniors if your family is in farming or ranching. See Mrs. Anderson for an application. Deadline for scholarship is March 2, 2020.
Activities this week:
- Today and Sat. Jan 25th UND Honor Choir and Band Festival.
- Today at Benson County, JH, B, A, at 4:30 in Maddock.
- Friday, Jan. 24th JH Boys’ BB at Devils Lake at Sweetwater Gym at 4:30.
- Sat. Jan. 25th Archery in Kensal.
- Sat. Jan. 25th Boys’ BB in Thompson, JH, C, B, A, in at 11 a.m.
Have a great weekend!!